Suitable for use in spray on / wipe off cleaning of windows, windscreens, mirrors, other glass surfaces, chrome work, stainless steel, plastic, vinyl and paint work.


Spray on the surface to be cleaned and wipe off with a dry lint-free cloth or paper. Best results are obtained if the surface is dried thoroughly.


Not classified as hazardous. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid inhalation of the spray. If swallowed contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre at 131126. A Safety Data Sheet is available

Contact to Order