- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
PU OIL Protech Gear Oil 80W 90 GL 5
Protech GEAR OIL 80W/90
PROTECH Automotive Gear Oils are multipurpose, extreme pressure, gear lubricants designed to meet the
requirements of the API Service Classification GL5 and Military Specification MIL-L-2105D. They are fully
inhibited against foaming, oxidation and corrosion, and contain sulphur phosphorus extreme pressure additives
which ensure that they meet all the requirements of modern automotive differentials, manual transmissions and
final drives where such gear oils are required.
Features and Benefits
• Multipurpose Gear Oils provide the best possible lubricants to effect rationalisation of gear oils for manual
transmissions, differentials and final drives
• They are based on “clean-gear” sulphur phosphorus extreme pressure additive technology
• They are fully inhibited against rusting, corrosion, oxidation and foaming
• They meet major manufacturers specifications, including Mack GO-J
These Gear Oils are suitable for all bevel, spiral bevel and hypoid gears operating under all service conditions in
differentials, manual transmissions and other gear cases of automotive equipment where API GL5 gear oils are
These Gear Oils may also be used in automotive worm drive axles and most industrial worm drives with
reduction ratios below 10:1.
These Gear Oils are not recommended for use in limited slip differentials.
Approvals / Recommendations
API Gear Lubricants Designation GL5(GL6)
US Military MIL-L-2105D/E
BTR (Borg Warner) 5M-36
Ford M2C-105A M2C-108A
GM HN1181, HN1187, HN1386
ZF TE-ML 01/05/07
International Harvester B-22
Rockwell Standard 0-76-D