- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Solvent Based Degreaser
This is a powerful blend of solvents and emulsifying surfactants designed for cleaning, dispersing and degreasing operations by soak, spray or brush application. It has the following features:
- Low flammability (high flash point)
- Safe on all metals
- Will not damage paintwork when used as directed
- Rinses off easily in cold water (even seawater)
- Rapidly dissolves most oils, greases, lubricants etc.
- Low evaporation rate
- Low electrical conductivity
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
Grease Lifter is ideal for general clean-up operations on engines, heavy machinery, compressors and workshop equipment, floors and driveways. It is suitable for cleaning bilges and tanks, and for treating oil spills on decks and piers.
Grease Lifter is recommended as a pre-cleaning detergent prior to alkaline cleansing or decarbonising operations. It can also be used for dewaxing vehicles and spot cleaning and degreasing of painted surfaces, providing there is an immediate cold water rinse afterward.
For heavy soiling, apply by brush allowing Grease Lifter to penetrate for 1-2 minutes, then hose off with a strong jet of water.
Grease Lifter contains hydrocarbon solvents. Read Material Safety Data Sheet before use. Prolonged exposure to the skin may remove natural fats and cause irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, and inhalation of spray mist.